Engineering courses – B.Tech, M.Tech, ME, BE
Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE
Application of mathematics, empirical evidence and scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes and organizations is known as engineering. It is one of the favourite program opted by many science students after completing 12th as it has the highest paying career in the world.
In India, you need to earn few degrees in the engineering field that are regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) like B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology). After these bachelor degrees, you can further pursue M.E (Master of Engineering), M.Tech (Master of Technology) or M.S (Master of Science).
- Candidate should pass the 12th examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Need to clear any engineering entrance exams i.e. Jee Main, Jee Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, COMEDK-UGET, KCET, KEAM, IPUCET, NATA, WBJEE, MHTCET, AP EAMCET, UPSEE, etc.
- Should not exceed 23 years on the date of examination.
Famous people for inspiration:
- Late Kalpana Chawla an Astronaut
- Bill Nye is known as the Science Guy
- Neil Armstrong – Astronaut
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No